Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Beautiful Woman .

Today is Ms.Aja-Monet's birthday.
i thought that maybe a simple wall post on facebook would suffice,
but when i sat and thought about you,
and how much you mean to me i realized that wouldn't be enough.
So I'm dedicating this blog entry to you.
Ms. AJA-MONET the woman who made this summer one to remember,
with all your odd antics , beautiful smiles and not so beautiful tears. lol.
i wish you the best at life, in all your endeavors.
i hope that this birthday is one you will forever remember.
Aja i love you!
your more than a coach, more than a poet, your a friend even more a family member.
someone that i could never replace (not that i plan to try).
have a safe way to Chitown see you there soon.
but most importantly . . .
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY .
iloveyou. <3


1 comment:

Aja Monet said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Thank you darlin. I'll miss you and I'm always here if ya need me. ;-)