Monday, November 16, 2009

Woah.. its been FOREVER !!!


well, as you all know i am now an official College Student
( Delaware State University Hornet to be exact ) .
And boy has college changed me already.
Although DSU isn't what i expected
[quite a disappointment actually]
i am enjoying my last few weeks of 1st semester
and will make the best out of my last semester of being a DSU Hornet.
if you haven't caught on by now, I plan on transferring...
1st. choice is St.Johns University in Queens, NY
2nd choice is New Jersey City University in Jersey City.
i really have a 3rd choice =/ !


but in better newsssss . . .
i recently began a relationship with someone that i really care about.
Hes a great guy. and that's what matters most to me right now.
[[ 11.07.09 ]]
*its a fresh start, and that what i need*

**later dudes, promise to write more often ;] .

No comments: