Saturday, May 22, 2010

NewName**

well as my readers probably already know..
im not the brightest crayon in the box,
although i tend to be the favorite.
but while filling out a few offical papers at school i noticed the spelling of my name on record was not the spelling i had been using for years.
As you know i spell(ed) my name " Tia-Mone "
come to find out my name is actually "Tia-Monai" not much of a difference but still ...
I WAS SPELLING MY NAME WRONG ! lol.
after a few weeks of contemplating should i just adopt the right way of spelling it or legally change it to "Mone" i decided, hey why not try something new.
Everything else in my life is starting fresh why not start everything from scratch.
I've even decided to ditch the dash (hey that sounds cool)
*repeats 3 more times, ditch the dash.. ditch the dash.. ditch the.. okay you get it*
So here you go blog world, I am now and will forever be (maybe)
TIAMONAI {nolastname.} *

No comments: