Tuesday, March 24, 2009

??

Yeah, im definately in English class,
& im susposed to be writing some dumb ass paper,
but i've decided that reading my bestfriend's blog is alot more important !
& i noticed that she's not as cheery as she makes people believe.
and shes finally willing to show people who she really is,
and for the first time in a long time i want to follow someone.
i know in my KNicks slam entry i spoke about becoming a better person,
and all though im not saying that i dont wanna be a new person,
i kind of want to be true to myself, the old self..
or maybe it cause i've been in this weird ass mood ALLLLL week;
im just talking out my ass.
=/ ! i dont know whats wrong with meeeeeeee!!!!!
for the first time ever i've been walking around with a rainbow bracelet
& i'm way more open about my sexuality and myslef,
but for sum reason little things people have been saying
are truley bothering me.
FOR EXAMPLE!!!
{i was sitting next to them while the convo was happening}
My "friend" #1 [to friend #2]: if you were gay i would never talk to you again
Friend #2 [to friend #1] : i would never talk to myself again.
Class: LAUGHS
[mind u im the only OPENLY gay student in the clas... hmmm]
so i was a bit offended, because i knew they were serious.
& it bothered me more than i think it should have.
=/ augh... whats rong with me?

No comments: