Saturday, April 18, 2009

take a glance in the mirror...

before you decide to judge anyone else.
so basically..
I've officially been hated for the first time in my life,
::insert round of applause::
and i thought it would impact me a little more than it has,
but truthfully it isn't bothering me at all.
i think its because i know i didn't do anything wrong,
so why worry my pretty little head over something that was
BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION.
much like the size of my previous statement
I've never been the ::whispers:: "he say she say" type,
but apparently someone who i considered a friend thinks i am.
And if they never wanna be my friend again,
goodbye and good riddance
i can never be truly satisfied with life
if the people in my life are constatntly pulling me down.
All i need right now:
my Family, my best friends, my chicaz, & the true team.
I'm sure i will hear that this was
"immature of me to place this on blog spot"
but truthfully,
-_-
i don't care!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and another thing
i love how the people who are being the
MOST IMMATURE AND CHILDLIKE
attempt to call other people out on there childish ways.
i can admit i have a bit childish within this situation
but i will fight fire with fire,
well in this case it was more of...
fighting SUBLIMINALS with SUBLIMINALS
smhhh...
so dique I'm ruining ur life.
psshhh...
how can i ruin ur life???
when I'm only a minuscule part of it???
your putting entirely too much in other peoples hands.
i don't pray often but for you my child i will pray.
smhh.
hope u rest easy tonight,
becuase u may hate me,
but i will never hate you.
... maybe i shouldnt have said never.

1 comment:

firefly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.