Saturday, April 25, 2009

Trip down memory lane.

So on this beautiful day i am stuck babysitting, my puppy. YES I AM BABYSITTING A PUPPY!! hes a baby just like your little sister or brother is or was! but anyway, as he takes his nap i decided to take a look through the pictures on my computer... running across plenty of pictures that made me a bit nostalgic. there have been plenty of people come into my life and then storm out and leave, leaving me confused, highly upset, and a bit broken. Two people in particular have been on my mind for a while my ex best friend Jasmine-Lynn & my ex girlfriend Jade. At one point in time they were my every things, Two Jays & a T. sigh** Jaszy was my best friend since the 7th grade, and me and jade were together since 8.21.07 and although its been a while since me n her broke up & me and jaszy havent spoken in about 6months, i still miss them both deeply. =/. sometimes i wonder if i had been the person i am now, back then would they still have been in my life....



*me & Jasz in the 8th grade. Valentines Day*


*me & Jade (our 1st picture together)*

No comments: