Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Forgotten Happiness

Photobucket


I'm sick of feeling like I'm not there. like everyone can go about there lives pretending that Tia-Mone isn't in the room or anything. lately I've been feeling like a forgotten soul like in everyone else eyes I'm not truly there. sure someone may laugh here and there but THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT. i just want someone to hold eye contact with me longer than a second, or someone to hug me just a little tighter than they did the day before. or maybe i just want too much, maybe I'm looking for people to be there for me more than they can. but i mean i was always taught that friends were the family you got to choose, with no rules. but maybe I'm wrong there too. Seriously tho i just want ONE PERSON who will agree that the sky isn't blue, and will let me believe that clear is a color. i just want someone whose heart song can complete mine. is that too much???? i mean don't get me wrong I'm not into complaining about life and about why I'm not perfect or anything like that, but i think everyone deserves to be happy. and lately I've invested my life 110% into making everyone else happy that my happiness is second to me. so now that i feel like I'm fading into the abyss of New York City it seems like no one is even noticing because they are to worried about being able to preserve their own happiness. sigh* or maybe everyone is attempting to make me "happy" but i don't know what "happiness" is. maybe just maybe i need to soul search a little further.

-->l o v e * p e a c e * & * p o e t r y<--

No comments: